I've dreamed all winter of a beautiful vegetable garden and reaping the rewards at the end of the summer. But my shoulders, knees and back know the pains they will have to endure to make that dream come true.
Now is the time to start fortifying those creaky joints to get ready for digging the garden and other strenuous Spring projects. Here are some tips for maintaining healthy joints and getting in shape for your Spring work:
- Add plant based foods to your diet that have antioxidant and phytochemicals. These may decrease COX-2 enzyme activity and reduce joint inflammation. Vegetables, fruits, nuts, teas and yes, even chocolate fall into this category.
- Increase foods containing omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon and tuna.
- ASU, Chondroitin, and Glucosamine are useful for supporting cartilage and ligaments which in turn support and protect joints.
- Chondroitin, Flax, Glucosamine, Indian Frankincense and MSM can aid in increased joint mobility.
- Exercise to strengthen the muscles around the joints, strengthen bones and increase flexibility.
- Flexibility and range of motion exercises such as Tai Chi and yoga.
- Isotonic and Isometric strengthening exercises to increase muscle strength to protect joints.
- Cardiovascular exercise such as aerobics, walking, dancing, or swimming for overall fitness and increased energy levels
And here's how Simplexity products can help:
Super Sprouts and Algae offer a balanced proportion of antioxidant–A, help your body fight damaging, inflammation creating free radicals, and help protect against the stresses your joints experience from increased physical activity.
Super Q10, a combination of coenzyme Q10, antioxidant vitamin A, Super Blue Green Alpha Sun Algae, cold pressed flax seed oil and a full spectrum of natural antioxidants found in red beta algae. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals and stop their destruction that results in headaches, backaches, muscle aches, and pain in joints and ligaments. And best of all this pain alleviation is accomplished not with drugs, as antioxidants are foods and specialized nutrients derived from foods.
Stemplex, combining green tea extract, wild blueberry, carnosine (an antioxidant amino acid), vitamin D, blueberry extract and Alpha Sun Algae. Stemplex's natural ingredients work to support the growth of adult stem cells. Its antioxidant properties make it also useful for fighting the free radicals that can cause joint pain.
APA Blend has 700 mg. of glucosamine per teaspoon, Super Blue Green Algae, Spectrabiotic (a mix of probiotics and enzymes) and antioxidant-rich organic wheat sprouts.
Osteo Sun is an all natural non-calcium supplement that promotes bone health by restoring bone mass and building new bone.
The right foods, exercise and a little help from Simplexity, and I'm ready to start making my dream garden a reality. What can Simplexity help you make a reality this Spring?
Joint Support Products Available Online At Wholesale Prices
You can see more information about or order innovative products, including Super Sprouts and Algae, Super Q10, Stemplex, Osteo Sun, and APA Blend at Prosperity Abounds.
How to Get Whole Sale Prices on Simplexity Products
You can become a Preferred Customer and receive wholesale pricing on products by either:
- Setting up an autoshipment every month, every other month or every 3rd month of at least $40 in value
- Or paying an annual PC signup fee of $20 which is rebated for your first year on your first PC order and is waived for the next year if your orders for the year are $500 or more.
Get started on your journey to good health today at Prosperity Abounds
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Also, check out the free health resources or order blue-green algae products at wholesale prices on our website.
Photo credit: Clare Bloomfield http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=862