If so then take heart! Prosperity isn't really a mystery at all. It's more of a simple formula. There are two sides to prosperity: thinking and feeling. Most of us are good at one side or the other, and the truly prosperous and wealthy in life are good at both. Let's take a look at what each side entails.
Thinking Side of Prosperity
The thinking side of prosperity has to do with planning for and taking actions to achieve prosperity. The thinking part engages your mind and intellect. It involves asking yourself questions such as:
- What's my definition of prosperity? How much money will I need? What other conditions will I need?
- How do I plan for that level of prosperity? What action steps do I need to take? Who do I need to involve in my plan? What kinds of emergency plans do I need to have?
- How can I remember my plan and stick to it? How do I teach myself to have financial discipline? Who can help me learn to spend less and save more on a daily basis?
Feeling Side of Prosperity
While the thinking part of prosperity is logical, the feeling part is anything but. The feeling side involves your feelings, emotions, daydreams, and visions. It's the part where you hunker down in comfy clothes with a big blank sheet of paper in front of you and start to dream. It's where you ask yourself questions like:
- How does prosperity feel to me?
- What does prosperity look like in my dreams?
- How would I recognize prosperity? What frames of reference will I use? Will I be prosperous when I travel 6 weeks a year without thinking twice about it? Which of my dreams can I fulfill when I am prosperous?
If you're having a bad day, then your dreams of prosperity can be a quick escape, a bit of relief from the daily grind. If you're having a good day, then your prosperous feelings are an affirmation of, "Yes, I am getting there." To get a jump start on the feeling side of prosperity, check out tapes by teachers Abraham-Hicks at http://www.abraham-hicks.com.
The most prosperous people in the world tell us that you need both your mind and emotions to create lasting prosperity. When your road to prosperity gets a little bumpy check in to find out whether you're still running on both thinking and feeling tracks. Chances are that you've gotten sidetracked on one and forgotten about the other. If you take a moment to get rebalanced, you'll find that the road will get smooth and straight again. Most of all enjoy the journey! And if you're looking to add to your financial prosperity with a passive income stream check out our business opportunity.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Also, check out the free health resources or order blue-green algae products on our website.