Here are five ways (among many) that you can use to develop more joy in your life and raise your body's immune system:
1. Laugh Every Day - See the humor in things. Ask people to tell you jokes.
2. Put Your Troubles in Perspective - Too often we become narrowly focused on solving our problems, and they tend to become larger than life. Take a few moments to clarify what is REALLY important to you.
3. Use the Power of Positive Thinking - If you are not convinced that this simple routine can dramatically change your life, just read any of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books - a perfect reminder of the power of the human spirit when funneled into a positive goal.
4. Create An Attitude of Gratitude - Did you know that 50% of the world's population has never made their first phone call? It's true! We are rich beyond measure compared to how most the world's population lives. In addition to great abundance, we have unparalleled freedom.
5. Take Q10 - CoEnzyme Q10 is said to nourish the heart shen, the source of joy (according to Chinese Medicine). This ubiquinol algae supplement provides ubiquinol, the active form of CoQ10, that has been found to help many who are depressed or lacking joy in their lives.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Also, check out the free health resources or order blue-green algae products on our website.
Adapted from Algae for All, Volume 4, No. 6